Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Weekend Fun!

Friday Kaelyn got to come and spend the night, while her awesome mom Lisa, ran in a mini-marathon in Indy. My niece, Courtney, stopped by and brought her little cousin Kaitlin up with her so the girls and Griffin had a ball playing dress-up and decided the mermaids would take over for the night, oh yeah, griffin was a "merman".

Saturday morning Kaelyn was the early bird, she's not much on sleeping in. I was already awake doing some projects with my cricut, I recruited Kaelyn into being my sidekick and Since it was National Scrapbooking Day...I thought we honored it quite well and I taught Kaelyn how to use the cricut. She made a poster of her name. She arranged and chose her colors all by herself!She is a natural! I'm sure she inherited it from her mommy, because she has lots of creative juices when it comes to her own scrapbook pages! I'm sure some of you who are reading this are wondering what in the world I'm talking about and if so it means your not a scrapbooker and don't get it...but that is OK because I was so excited that Kaelyn enjoys it and she does get it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHH!

Holiday World

Family Fun