Steven Curtis Chapman was my first FAVORITE christian music artist over 20 years ago and I still love all of his music. He is so genuine and Christs Love just flows through his music and his family. We were blessed to be able to see him in a Christmas Concert at Epcot Center when we went to Florida, December 2006. He has amazing testimony for God. I was so sad to hear of the tragedy that struck his family on Wednesday. His youngest daughter was killed in a driveway accident involving the older brother when he was backing the SUV out of the driveway. The entire family has been on my heart and I just ask you to join in praying for them in their time of grief. He has a song titled Cinderella that is just amazing. You can click on the link to see the video and I've added it to my playlist along with a few other SCC favorites. Even in their precious daughters death God is being Glorified...may they feel the peace only God can give at this time.
Italy Day 3 {Cinque Terre}
3 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment