Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Funny Boy!

Oh my goodness...I've been without my internet for close to 24 hours and I thought I was going to go crazy! We got a new desk top computer because I've been using the lap top for my transcribing for the past six months because for whatever reason our old desk top crashed. Les was complaining that I was going to wear the laptop keys out because they are beginning to show wear and you can tell which keys are the most used! Anyway, WhooHoooo for Me! I get a new computer! Needless to say I had to unhook my router from old computer thus the reason for being without intenet because I had to purchase a new router do to the fact that something with the old one was not working right with the new computer. I got the new computer out of the box with all the cords and plugs and accessories and Griffin right away said let me do it mommy...I can do it!!....Just as I was about to say don't touch!!!...I look down and he had plugged the cord into the correct port and continued to do the rest the same....thanks to the color cooridination of the plugs and ports! I was amazed that my nearly 4-year-old has no interest in counting or saying ABCs but he can put a computer together!!! Maybe I need to put his numbers and letters on the ends of tools and plugs with colors and then he might be interested in learning them! He's just like a man...I had laid all the pieces out and was getting ready to read instructions and he just started grabbing parts and putting things together without the instructions!! But he got the job done! I was amazed! Didn't get a picture as I was too busy keeping up with him.

0 comments:

Holiday World

Family Fun