Wow!!how much better could Griffin's day get! He wakes up and daddy calls and say Griffin can ride with Grandpa to sell cows in Vincennes! He couldn't wait for Grandpa come to the house to get him so we had to go outside and watch the cows being loaded onto the cattle trailer.
Two cows in and two more to go. In the process of getting the last two cows loaded, one of the cows got around the gate and I hear Les hollering for me to come run around the other side of the trailer and block the cow from getting out! Super-Mom to the rescue!
Griffin wasn't so sure about all the commotion, he had to stay while I ran to the other side to detour the cow! This was his expression that I took from the opposite side of the trailer! No cows got away and all 4 went to the market! Griffin came home talking a mile a minute about all the Bulls..he pronounces it with a few extra syllables...that he saw over there and was so Excited to have gotten to spend the morning with his grandpa! More male bonding!




1 comments:
Susie, thanks for the comment. That is funny that you say it's nice to see a blog with a boy, because I was thinking the same thing about you. I saw your blog from I think it was Tera and added yours to my list too. I just started blogging this week, and i'm already addicted. It gives me a little bit of a social life being that i'm at home with litte minds all day. I also hope it will be more of like a journal for me to look back on. Lots of fun..
Post a Comment