So my BFF, Kiersten, just started a blog!! And I'm checking it out today and I see these pictures of us! AHHHHHHHHH can you say BIG HAIR!! I always got a little more carried away with the hairspray than Kiersten but the Bigger the Better, I say?? It's hard to believe the above picture was taken 19 years ago!! And the below picture is from when we were room mates at IU the very next year! Again I was still lovin the hairspray! WOW I have so many fun memories of K and I...I was through Bloomington on Friday with some of my other BFF's and I was telling them I could direct them past my old dorm and Kiersten and I's favorite tree that was outside our window...they were not nearly as excited about that as I was. The comment from them... I think we did that the last time we were here! But I know if Kiersten had been with me she would have been all about checking it out! I guess it was one of those things you had to be there to appreciate it!
It's great to look back and see the journey our lives have taken us, alot of ups and downs, detours but God has been faithful and took us from raising cane(just a little) to raising babies! And it is such a blessing to be able to share our life and raising our children at the same time, Loving God and seeking his direction and gaining wisdom along the way, not to mention earning every gray hair along the way (well hers are gray, mine just get dark & dingy)!Her son, Evan, is 11 months older than Griffin! They have always loved being together whenever the time is possible and they get each other because they are BOYS~!

From Couch Potatoes
We got to visit with them a couple of weeks ago and swim in their pool. We had so much fun! When it was time to go Evan was so sweet and told me that him and Griffin were not done working yet! It's always hard to leave.




1 comments:
Oh Susie! That was awesome! I saw the title of your post and thought "oh no, what did she do!!!"
It was great, and you're right, I would have loved to go past our tree! I'm so glad too that our boys are growing up together, just like their dad's did - it means the world to me to have you guys in our life!
Love you,
K
Post a Comment