Thursday, August 7, 2008

Conversations with a boy.

Conversation with Uncle Kevin at Mi Peublo? (Griffin likes to sit by him always!)

Uncle Kevin: Why are you putting rice in your refried beans?

Griffin: "I'm planting corn in my field".


Conversation with Cassie.

Cassie: "This is a penny, it's worth 1 cent".

Griffin: "How do you know that?"

Cassie: "Because they taught me that at school. When you go to school they will teach you that too."

Griffin: "No....when I go to preschool they are going to teach me how to use a CHAINSAW!"


I may have not quite quoted them exact as I didn't hear the conversation, going off of repeat.

Also Griffin was telling his Aunt Annie about preschool and she asked if he thought he might learn to write his name or numbers and he said "NOOOO"...he was going to learn to use a chainsaw. In all her years of teaching preschool she said that is a first! I'm afraid Griffin may be slightly disappointed when he doesn't see the chainsaw there! Maybe Twin Rivers can start a preschool????

3 comments:

Laura Raber said...

priceless...planting corn in my field...I literally LOL!!!!!!

Lauren said...

That's a good one, Griffin.


Susie, can I get a recipe on your pizza dough made with that delightful bread hook? I bet none of my recipes are as good as yours is!!

MamaDuck76 said...

I love Griffin's comments!

I sent you a blog link & an e-mail a few days ago. If you didn't get it, here's my e-mail (minus the spaces): dschurma @ execpc.com

Have a great day!

Holiday World

Family Fun