Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy 18th Birthday Jimmy!!


I LOVE this picture of Jimmy when he was in our wedding!! He was such a little man (age 4)then and today it is official he's 18 and a handsome young man!! I hope I haven't embarrassed you Jimmy but my lovely computer has the Vista and my printer's scanner won't work with it and my other pictures are still on the old lap top hard drive! So Until I see you to get an updated picture this will have to do! I took a picture of the original picture so it isn't the best quality. Hope you have had a great day and know you are loved by all of us very much! And Griffin only drinks his milk because we tell him if he wants to be big and tall like Jimmy & John he has to drink it! So Remember you have little eyes looking up to you and make us proud!!

1 comments:

Kevin & Leanne said...

Happy 18th Birthday Jimmy !!

You were an old pro a Susie's wedding after being in my wedding when you were almost 2 years old. (That's when I was still talker than you. Ha Ha)

Hope you had a great day!

Love,
Kevin, Leanne, Jessica and Kyle:)

Holiday World

Family Fun