Hi It's Me, Natalie, filling in for my mom. She let me mess around with her digital scrapbook program today, since, I am home from school!! And I didn't have anything else to do. Other than playing on the computer. Below is the first scrapbook page I did. My mom took this picture of me while I was studying my Bible Memory Lesson.
A couple of Sundays ago, I got to go Prom Dress Shopping with my cousin, Cassie, Courtney, their mom, Carrie, and my mom. While Cassie was trying to decide on which prom dress she would choose. I chose my future prom dress..maybe...it's pink..of course.
Courtney & I took pictures of ourselves why we were waiting on Cassie. I made Cassie try on this poofy dress (see below)..because she does not like poofy dresses. I think it looks like a fairy dress.
I also made here try on a short dress because she really does not like short dresses either. When she put this one on she said "ooo I don't like it, it's too much like a dress"! ha ha.. Cassie says she is only wearing 3 dresses in her life.. two to her proms, and one to her wedding! She is so silly. I think she has wore more than 3 dresses in her life already because she tried on billions of dresses that day!
Here are the dresses that she said No Way Hosea!
These Dresses were maybe...Carrie really liked the pink one! The color of that dress was called "Wow Pink". I like this one too.
Finally, Cassie, picked out the perfect dress for her! But then she had to keep trying it on, again, again, again, and again!
I really like this dress too and it is very sparkly and HOT PINK!
I think it took Cassie, FOREVER, to pick out a dress, but it was worth it!
Posted by: Natalie Gwen, age 8 getting ready to turn 9




4 comments:
Natalie,
It was a good thing that you went with Cassie to pick out her perfect prom dress. Thanks for blogging about the adventure. It looks like it was a lot of fun.
Leanne
I like your blogging. I had 2 favorite dresses of them all. I liked the one that was "maybe" and the one that she chose.
From Kaelyn
How fun!! Thank you for sharing your special day with us! I love the dress she chose!! Maybe once she realizes how pretty she is in it, she'll decide to wear dresses more often? Give Carrie and Cassie hugs from Braylee...she misses them!!
Great job Natalie!!
Post a Comment