Meet my new baby nephew, Alton Douglas Klopfenstein! Isn't he just the sweetest thing ever! He weighed 7lbs-14oz., 20 3/4". He & his momma had quite a ride bringing him into this world but he finally arrived at 5:40 p.m. after a little over 2 hours of pushing! Alton's head measured at 15, most babies with a head that size are born via c-section, thus the reason for the long hours of pushing for Lisa! She is an AMAZING WOMAN! She & baby are doing well! And Kaelyn is doing a FABULOUS job of being the big sister! I'll post more pics tomorrow! Don't you just want to reach in the computer and squeeze him! Oh and he has LOTS of black hair..down over his ears!
Italy Day 3 {Cinque Terre}
3 years ago




7 comments:
Susie he is a doll baby. I bet grandma Gwen is very excited too. Lisa looks great for pushing for 2 hrs.
how exciting... now just squeeze and squeeze on them while they are that size, they grow up soooo fast, and you forget how small they really were...(why am i teling you that,, you already know)
he is adorable!! makes me soooo anxious to see all these precious babies being born!
How sweet!!!!! Yes, I'd love to just squeeze him!!!
Congrats and yes...he's adorable!! I've been reading your blog just haven't been posting...I LOVE your new background and header the pictures are GREAT!!
Yaaaa!!! I would say Lisa is glad that is over...she looks so good!
Congrats, oh he is sweet!
Post a Comment