Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Heller Christmas - New Years Day 2009

My family "The Hellers" always have our Christmas on New Year's Day that way no one has to try to do so many Christmas' in one day. We always have a great time! And the kids are GREAT! There are 13 cousins and they are all growing up so fast!


Before I had kids and just nieces and nephews...I called them "The Little Heller Gang"...because they used to be "little"...now quite a few tower over me...and the others are on their way to towering over me! Needless to say their "tall" genes didn't come from the Heller's so much! ha ha.

This is my sister with Courtney & Cassie...she really got the short end of the stick when it came to the tall genes. They were sitting on the couch together and we had to make Leanne, sit on a pillow to make the picture even out! ha ha...Leanne is a really good sport and takes alot of teasing especially from CASSIE!

Every year since Les & I have been married and we have had the Heller Christmas here we have measured all the kids on this old board! I think they look forward to it every year just as much as I do...My Washington Heller nieces and nephews pretty much take the prize when it comes to growth spurts!








It was definitely a fun filled, energy packed, and tiring day and every one partied till they dropped! ha ha...But beware if you fall asleep at one of these get togethers there is alot of sneakiness going on and you never know what may happen to you...Les is usually the one who gets it...this year it was a couple painted fingernails and tattoo on his leg! Life is Fun when this bunch gets together!

1 comments:

Jamie Truelove said...

That is so funny about Les...I would have paid to see his face when he woke up...he probably didn't even react...he's so calm!

Holiday World

Family Fun