
Here's our Chloe! We are so PROUD of her! She ran at Terre Haute last Saturday, Nov. 1, 2008, which happened to be Coach Harmon, John, her brother, and my Megan's b-days! There were 200 runners and she ran in time of 20:21, which gave her #98 placing! The level of competition at STATE is so intense and every runner GIVES everything they have running...and our Chloe showed no difference! She was awesome! Above is her preparing for the race...she loves red delicious apples must be her secret fuel to make those legs move so fast!

Chloe's spikes..aren't they cool?
OK so I got to follow the Hatchet bus to the state meet...and this is what we saw from the back window "Big John" in the back window! He was cracking us up! He's so stinkin tall..that when he sat with his back on one side of the bus his long legs and big feet stretch all the way across to the other side of the bus! There is a little picture of his big feet..I think last I heard they were like a size 15??
Here's pics of her fan's! My sister and her two kids, Jessica & Kyle came down from Cayuga to watch Chloe. Jess brought face paint and got my kids all decked out with team spirit for Chloe. Well you know Griffin can't keep from hanging off of KC whenever he is around. KC is such a good sport and just takes it!
These pictures gave me a good ole belly laugh. Chloe and John went home on the bus so the rest of us stopped and ate at Ryan's in Terre Haute. Cassie also got the TALL genes and well my sister...she literally got the "short-end" of the stick on tall genes. So Cassie was loving giving my sister, Leanne, are hard time, it was too funny! Jessica now has braces so her and I got a picture of our smiles together. And the waiter and waitress came out and sang happy birthday to Megan! She was just a little bit red in the face but not too much! We came home and had cake and ice cream for Megan & John's birthdays at our house and sometime I will get the b-day pictures posted sometime...I can't believe I haven't posted at all this month of November! But I guess there are more important things that have to be done like...paying the property taxes! UGHHHHHHHH! Isn't there a politician that said something about reducing those??? We'll we haven't seen it! Promises, Promises!



1 comments:
Congratualtions to your niece. What an accomplishment!
Post a Comment