Most of our leaves are all gone :-( all but Natalie's Tree it is the last tree in the Spring to bear leaves and it is the last one to shed it's leaves. Natalie wanted me to take a picture of her with her tree yesterday but with changing of our clocks some how we are either 5 minutes behind now or the bus driver is 5 minutes early! So I didn't get the picture yesterday and if you can see in the background from today's picture I barely got it this morning because the school bus is getting ready to come around the corner. I was taking the picture and throwing Megan's coat on her at the same time trying to give kisses and I love yous all at the same time! But I got the picture before the rain that is coming, which I knew would pretty much take the rest of the leaves off of Natalie's Tree. So now I guess we'll have to look forward to winter???
Italy Day 3 {Cinque Terre}
3 years ago





2 comments:
I love how each of your kids has their own tree. Maybe we'll have to do that once we build...we could plant the girls on their birthdays and then do others when new babies are born. Congrats on such a successful CC season!! I'm sure you guys have had a blast!!
Like the pic. Thanks for the kind words and your prayers Susie...and I also got a good laugh from Tera's post---"we could plant the girls on their birthdays" Ha Ha! I know exactly what she means, but I needed a good chuckle! So, thanks to Tera!
Post a Comment