Monday, November 17, 2008

Woo Hooo Courtney!!

My niece, Courtney just called and said she has been ACCEPTED into the Physical Therapy program at her college! It is a very elite program and hard to get in but I knew she could do it! I just had to share my excitement! I told her the program will be much better now that she is a part of it and will have an even better reputation for adding her name to the list of PT students! I am so proud of her and blessed to be called her aunt!

3 comments:

Chelsa said...

You have to be the proudest aunt I've ever heard of :) I can only hope to be that great of an aunt to my two nieces and one nephew... and whatever kids my brother is blessed with (hopefully a long time from now!) lol.

Jamie Truelove said...

Congrats Courtney! I think P.T. is always gonna be a need around here...

Jodie said...

Just wanted to say hi. I stumbled upon your blog. I live in Newburgh.

Holiday World

Family Fun