Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Kyle's Baptism, Sunday 11.16.08

We got the priviledge to go up to my sister's to see her son, Kyle, be baptized this past Sunday. I'm sure there was high-5's in Heaven! We were all so blessed to see Kyle make this step in obedience to God. What even made it more special was to see his dad perform the baptism. I'm sure that has to be one of the greatest feelings as a parent ~ to see you child make a commentment to follow CHRIST!I know my sister and I were shedding a few tears when Kyle was making his confession of faith. All of the kids from Children's Church were brought over to watch Kyle's baptism..and I thought WOW what a great example he was showing to the 50+ kids sitting there watching him. Below are all of his budies congratulating him after his baptism.

My brother Kevin, commented, on how he was glad to see Kyle didn't make a cannon ball into the baptistry...I said no..that will probably be Griffin! (just kidding)
These are some of the guests at his baptism. It was good to get to see the extended Purdy family too..especially to see how little baby Alex is growing!
My sister, Leanne, fixed all the family and friends that came from out of town lunch over at the churches gym/fellowship hall. After eating the boys were having races on the scooters and trikes. It was pretty fun to watch. The cousins always have a GREAT time when they get together.
And while the boys were racing...the girls were doing one of their drama productions over in the youth room. And Griffin he always has to go up on stage after they perform...he's got a little bit of drama in himself...either that or he just likes to be around the pretty girls! It was a quick trip but we were so glad we were able to share in Kyle's special day! We love you Kyle and thanks for inviting us to be a part of your special day!

1 comments:

Lauren said...

great pages, Susie!

Holiday World

Family Fun