I told Chloe she is starting to sound like "BROKEN RECORD".....ha ha ha... Last night she ran her best 3200 meter ever with a time of 11:46 ~ besting her previous record by 10 seconds. They ran the boys and girls together in the 3200 meter, which she likes. That way she has someone to pace herself with and that's just what she did! She had a big cheer section there to see her do it and We ALL were so Proud of you Chloe!! Natalie said she would have given you a hug but you were TOO sweaty! hee hee.. Way to Go Chloe! Love you!
Italy Day 3 {Cinque Terre}
3 years ago




2 comments:
That's awesome! I love hearing about your "runners", b/c I used to be one! (can't tell by lookin at me) haha! But I'd love to get into it again!
awesome!! way to go chloe :)
Post a Comment