(I LOVE these two gals Baby Blue Eyes!)
Happy Birthday to my Cassie! Happy Birthday to you! I can hardly believe it has been 17 years since my niece made her grand entrance to this world at a whopping 9 pounds!! She was born a few weeks after Les & I started dating and she pretty much has had her Uncle Les wrapped around her finger ever since! hee hee...(well actually all his nieces have that same ability) Cassie is pretty much the life of the party when she is around and pretty quick with her one-liners that will have you rolling on the floor laughing! I don't know what I'd do without her, well actually I know I'd do a lot less I'm sure. She is always willing to pick up my kids from school or take them somewhere for me or babysit for them, whenever something comes up so that's why she has the title of SGPA (Susie Graber's personal assistant). I'm so blessed to have her in my life. I hope you have the best birthday EVER, Cassie Annette Heller! And I can honestly say you ARE the cheese to my macaroni! (one of Cassie's famous quotes). LOVE YOU!




0 comments:
Post a Comment