Whooo Hoooo Chloe! She ran last night down at Booneville and broke her own personal WHS school record in the 3200 meter (2 miles) by 4 seconds with time of 12:06! She was even running after being car sick from the bus ride to Booneville! She also claimed 1st place finish in the 1600 meter (1 mile) and with the help of her team mates in 4x800 relay they received 1st place as well. The Lady Hatchets also finished 1st place as a team too! Way to go girls!! I have listed link to the WTH paper sports article with more details on my side bar if you want to read more about it! We can't wait to see you run the rest of the season Chloe! We love you!
Italy Day 3 {Cinque Terre}
3 years ago




2 comments:
Susie,
I grew up in East Texas near Tyler, but I lived in the Dallas area for the last 7 years until Nate and I moved to Indiana in July of '08.
I'm glad you liked Texas. I'm kinda partial to it myself:) You went during a good time of the year. By summertime, it's H-O-T!!
Hope you're having a good week. I keep waiting for MM3 to start it's 30 day free trial.....hopefully soon!!!
not sure if I commented about your kids and the picture with their cowboy hats-Loved It!!!
Way to go Chloe!!! She is awesome. Let me know and sometime we would like to go watch her run.
Post a Comment