Thursday, April 30, 2009

More Bedtime Prayers from Griffin

I absolutely LOVE bedtime prayers with Griffin. He is just the sweetest little guy and has such a BIG HEART, I had to post his prayer last night because it was just too cute!

GRIFFIN: Dear God, thank you for this beautiful day. Thank you that my daddy is handsome and my mommy is pretty. Please take care of the turkeys and the cows and the mommy kitty. Thank you that the baby kitties are starting to be fluffy. Pretty soon God I will be gone for a long, long time when I go to kindergarten and nobody will be in the house for a long long time, except for my mommy, she will be here by all by herself all the time, except thank you that baby Alton will be here with her. Thank you for this beautiful day again. Amen.


Is he just not the most precious thing... worried about his mommy like that!?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word-- that is such a precious memory to cherish!

Chelsa said...

awww! sooo sweet! i also love how he was thankful that the baby kitties are getting fluffy! too cute!

Guatmama said...

I think it is more awesome that he knows his mommy is beautiful inside and out!

Holiday World

Family Fun