Saturday was packed full of fun for Griffin! He started off the day with a tractor ride with his daddy! Daddy was busy applying vital nutrients to the fields a.k.a. "Haulin Poop" as Griffin calls it! Les is about fit to be tied that May is just around the corner and not the first bit of dirt has been turned over in the fields yet. But I think you can tell by the mud on the tractor everything is still SO WET! And the weather is calling for more rain this week! So say a little prayer for the Southern Indiana farmers that they can get a break of some steady sunshiny weather so they can get some planting done! I'm sure it would make them easier to live with as well! (ha ha...I know other farmer's wives know what I'm talking about!)
Italy Day 3 {Cinque Terre}
3 years ago




2 comments:
i bet griffin had a ball :)
i love your new header picture!
Oh my goodness! I LOVE the new header picture... it is just too cute! Your kids are getting so big!
Post a Comment