OK so I've been a little M.I.A. fom my blog this week! We've been a little busy this week with the new kid on the farm! Alton Klopfenstein started coming to stay with us during the day. Monday was his first day here as Lisa went back to work! We've had so much fun with him! One day he enjoyed watching the "Imagination Movers" with Griffin! It was funny to me that he really focused on the guys on the TV and was really "watching" them.
This is Griffin & Alton watching TV together. Griffin has been really good about sharing his blankies with Alton.
My awesome friend, Jamie, sold me Olivia's bouncer, and Alton has really been enjoying that this week! He's made two new friends in parrot and monkey. He has been enjoying talking and growling/grunting at them. Here's a picture of him, happy as can been in his bouncer!

I also am super excited because I found a beautiful crib, dark cheery wood, on Craig's List, that Alton and I went to pick up on Friday. The crib look almost new and the couple was selling it because she was pregnant with a little girl and wanted to get a white crib for her?? I was like that's great for me! So now I will feel better that Alton will have a safe place to sleep when he is here. He sleeps well on the couch but he's getting used to all the crazy noises in our house, especially from a certain 4-year-old little boy that only has one volume to his voice, which, is LOUD! My awesome friend, Jamie, sold me Olivia's bouncer, and Alton has really been enjoying that this week! He's made two new friends in parrot and monkey. He has been enjoying talking and growling/grunting at them. Here's a picture of him, happy as can been in his bouncer!
The girls have been ELATED that baby Alton is here when they get home from school! They race in the house to see who gets to hold him first. Alton also tends to have a bottle around that same time so they have helped out with feeding him too. They also like to help change his diaper and burp him, Natalie even got some spit up on her and didn't even complain about it but she did hand him off to me after that! ha ha. Griffin was helping me change Alton's diaper earlier in the week and Alton had a poopy diaper that just about shocked him, he wasn't expecting to see that! So the next time I was changing Alton's diaper, Griffin was taking cover at the edge of the couch, hiding down and peeking over the arm rest, and said to me "I'm kind of scared of poopy diapers!" Les happened to be walking through the room at the time and said "Me too Griffin!" That was definitely the truth when our kids were babies. Alton is such a good baby and happy and we've enjoyed having him here even though I kind of forgot how BUSY you are when they are tiny so I'm getting on a new routine and know I have only certain amounts of time to get certain things done and not as much time for piddling around(blogging/scrapbook pages). But that's OK because Alton is such a little honey and we are having alot of fun right now. Below is a picture I was going to send to Lisa at work but didn't get around too it...hmmm? Anyway he told me he was blowing kisses to his mommy and he LOVED her very, very much!!




3 comments:
oh my goodness! He is a doll baby! What a little cuite!
what a cutie!!!! no wonder you've been mia~ i would be too w/ that little ball of sweetness!
He is so adorable!!
Post a Comment