Wednesday, April 29, 2009

WJHS Track Meet

The kids and I were able to go see KC at one of his home track meets last night. And of course in the rush to get there I went off and forgot my camera ugh! Anyway I thought I'd still post how awesome he is!! He got 1st place in all three of his events, 1600, 800, and his relay team. YAY for KC!! He ran his 1600 (1 mile) in 5:19 pretty good for a 13-year-old boy! We ALL LOVE KC but Griffin especially can't get enough of KC! I'm not exactly sure how many hugs Griffin had to give him before I was finally able to get him into the van to come home! But KC is pretty lovable and looks amazing out there on the track running stretching out the long and lean legs to the finish line! We are so proud of you KC!! Keep up the good work!!

0 comments:

Holiday World

Family Fun