Sunday, September 28, 2008

Connor ~ VS ~ The Playground!

Can you tell which one won??? Connor was running down the steps to the playground on Friday and got going a little too fast and took a tumble down the steps and landed on his front teeth!!! His teeth didn't fall out at school, rather the impact pushed his two front teeth straight back into his mouth! Carried tried to call her own dentist and another and even the ER to try to page a dentist and they were all OUT on Friday...so she got a hold of the oral surgeon doctor in Jasper who were kind enough to wait on them to get there! He took x-rays to make sure the adult teeth above had not been injured, and all was good...but since his teeth were not knocked loose just jammed back...they had to be pulled. They gave Connor "laughing gas" and Carrie said he was such a tough little guy and had only two little tears roll down his face when they pulled them and then he was all better! Bless his little heart! I felt so terrible for him so Griffin and I picked out a new webkinz for him..it's a horse he named "Christina". I thought maybe sitting playing at the computer might keep him from jumping around knocking anymore teeth out! It hasn't much slowed him down...he just talks a little funny...and now can sing...."All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!"

0 comments:

Holiday World

Family Fun