Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New Camera!!

I am SOOOOO Excited!! Yippee the UPS man brought me my new camera this afternoon...Poor guy had to maneuver through all the ladders and shingles flying off our roof...because we are getting a new roof put on the house today!! And I know the roofers must think I'm totally crazy lady...because as soon as I got my camera all set...I had to try it out! I did zoom in on the roof and could actually see the people but I didn't figure they'd appreciate me putting them on my blog!! So I decided to hunt down Griffin who was outside all morning watching the old roof come off and he was busy helping pick up old shingles and nails! He threw an absolute fit to have to come in the house with me but I knew he was tired...so I found him sleeping! He had been playing upstairs but with all the racket of the new roof going on...I couldn't tell which was Griffin playing and which was roofers working! This old house shakes and rattles with every little bump!

Can you believe...the boy actually has down time???? Isn't he so sweet! Don't you love how with my new camera you can see the veins on his eyelids and the fact that he needs hair cut because his hair is growing down over his ears??? Also notice in the top picture the silky on his two different blankies! You can almost reach in a feel the silky! I'm sooo excited! (can you tell!)

~~~

Check out these pictures...way better than my old camera...that the only solution to fixing was to duck tape the battery compartment...and with 3 fast action kids...who has time to mess with the duck tape!

This was the taken regular, no zoom, standing up by the house/driveway.


Messing with a little zoom...standing in same spot....pretty cool.


And Look what my camera can ZOOM into from the same spot!!! Can you here me screaming!! I'm so EXCITED!! Look I can even capture the rust on the rings of the tallest Harvestore!! How COOL is that ????? I'm so in love with my new camera and I haven't even tried all the features yet!!! It's suppose to have an "action" and "sports" feature also...so I'll have to read the instructions to figure those out but the girls have a HUGE meet this weekend...so I'm sure I'll be using my 15x zoom and those features as well!! If you thought I took alot of pictures before...well just look out! I'm thinking about maybe being a papparazzi???

3 comments:

Guatmama said...

Tell us what kind - looks awesome! Watch out kids, mama's got a new toy!

Sue said...

You are so funny! Congratulations, I would be excited too.

Andrea said...

Sounds like so much fun. Keep on snapping....

Holiday World

Family Fun