susie...looks like you all had fun at H. World...I always forget that you are related to the Heller's...they are such nice people...we always see them running...By the way, thanks so much for volunteering with the cubbies this yr...it's nice to know that there are christian parents willing to help with our kids...Ava just loves you and Les...
I am child born in the 70's, approaching the 4th decade of my life pretty quickly and trying to savor every moment of life all the while being a farmer's wife and mothering 3 beautiful blonde farm kids who are rough and tough one moment and sweet as pie the next. We serve a risen savior, Jesus Christ, and Thank him for the blessed life we live.
2 comments:
susie...looks like you all had fun at H. World...I always forget that you are related to the Heller's...they are such nice people...we always see them running...By the way, thanks so much for volunteering with the cubbies this yr...it's nice to know that there are christian parents willing to help with our kids...Ava just loves you and Les...
ooooo...fancy! ;-)
Post a Comment