So I couldn't help but change our blog picture to the kids costumes! Griffin's expression on his face pretty much sums up how I feel about all this election year! If only we could Vote for Buzz Light Year and he could take us to "Infinity and Beyond!"...might a well be the same kind of promises that all politicians offer us...will any of them really keep their promises?? The one thing I know for sure is God is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow! That is a promise I know is true!! Thank goodness for that and gives me peace in the midst of all the mud slinging. I also believe it is every citizen's right to get out there on November 4 and cast your vote! And prayerfully consider who the best man is to lead our country for the next four years and will uphold moral & ethical standards along with our American Freedoms! As our minister shared in church "I'm not endorsing any certain candidate but our vote should reflect more than just our pocket books!" With that being said enjoy the pics of my girls in their political faces...you should see them in action when they hold their own debate! Too FUNNY!
OH BTW ~ Happy Birthday Uncle Doug!!
Italy Day 3 {Cinque Terre}
3 years ago




1 comments:
Susie..you are soooo right. I don't even want to vote, but am going to out of fear of who everyone else might choose. That is terrible. If Buzz was a candidate, he'd have my vote...100%
Post a Comment