Monday, October 6, 2008

I've Been Tagged.....

by Laura from Raber Rewind, she is a friend who I have met via blogging...she knows people I know...and I know peopl she knows...but somehow we never knew each other until we started BLOGGING! When I read on her blog that I had been tagged...I thought I might as well...since all day long Griffin wants to play tag with me...all day long I hear "Tag, you're it!" or "Tag, I'm on base". I'm talking everywhere...dinner table, bedtime...the best one was when I was wiping his bottom on the potty.. He said "tag you're it...and he touched my toe and said it was base!" Les came in this morning and instead of hi daddy...it was "tag, you're it!" So Tag is the favorite game around our house right now so why not bring it to the BLOG too!

OK so I have to list 6 random things about myself???

1. My parents named me Elaine Evelyn Sue...and my brothers decided they wanted to call me Susie..so that's how that came to be....or so they say...whatever???

2. I was the waitress and Les was the customer...his sister, Lisa, was the hostess at the Gasthof 1992...Les left a note on a napkin also a nice tip$$....Lisa gave him my phone number and the rest is history! God is Good!

3. I jumped off a 50 foot cliff, not once but twice, on a youth group trip to Johnson Shutins in Missouri...The sign posted said it was illegal and could be fined...but others were doing it...and someone dared me to do it...and I had to prove that I was tougher than a boy! (YIKES...hope my girls/boy don't do anything stupid like that!!) Once again God is GOOD and I didn't get hurt!

4. Two things I want to do sometime in my life...Ride in a hot air balloon and parasailing!

5. My utmost favorite soda...is Vernor's Gingerale...something you cannot find around here...it was a treat we'd have when we visited my grandparents who lived over on the Indiana/Ohio state lines.

6. When I was a little girl I wanted to be like Pinky Tuscadero from Happy Days and practiced forever to snap my fingers and clap my fist just like her! I'm sure Les would have loved me even more if I was dressed in pink leather and the biker babe! ha ha...


OK so now I have to tag 6 others to blog about 6 random things so I tag Sue G., Tera K., Lauren B., Michal B., Andrea A., and Jamie T....I'm sure you all love to play Tag too...only this way there is no sweating involved!! Have FUN!

1 comments:

Michal said...

Ahh...I didn't know you tagged me! and Vernor's is a favorite of ours, too. It sucks you can't find it around here!

Holiday World

Family Fun