So can you tell I LOVE being an aunt! This is my nephew, Kyle, he's 3-months younger than my Megan! I couldn't help but copy this pic from his family blog! He is on the 3rd & 4th grade county football team and they won the Super Bowl Championships!! Way to go Kyle...wish we could have been there! I love the pic with the BIG Trophy! I'll have to get your autograph since you are a superstar!
Italy Day 3 {Cinque Terre}
3 years ago




5 comments:
Early blogging this morning, huh...well it would have been 6 my time! Very cool picture...you have a very athletic family!
can you send me an email so I'll have your address again?? laura.raber@comcast.net
Susie...I don't have your email address...I freeze lasagna, twice baked potatoes, meatballs, chili, frozen deserts, whoopie pies...let me know your email so I can add you to my contacts...thx
okay- so i feel like a loon even saying this! i had added your blog to my favorites and everytime i checked it i thought it was the same post! i thought you just hadn't posted in a long time. today for some reason i scrolled down and wouldn't ya know it, there were NEW posts?! lol... yah, i was looking at your holiday world slideshow each time thinking it was the same ol' post up there! oops :)
and i seen your comment on jamie's blog about what to freeze. meatballs (like meatloaf) but made into balls are my favorite thing to freeze. i have a recipe that makes a huge batch and i always make a big pan and then we have leftovers and then freeze a couple smaller pans so that i have quick meals and just have to make up the sauce for them! they are so yummy too, even our picky eater Brycen likes them :)
Post a Comment