
WOOO HOOO! She did it again! 1st place only this time it was Regional at Pride's Creek in Petersburg! Our whole family is so proud of her! She's movin on to Semi-State at Brown County next weekend! CONGRATULATIONS Chloe!

Her grandma, Melva Lou, and Grandpa Jim SURPRISED her and came to see her run today! That was so nice...they are the sweetest and nicest people around and are WONDERFUL Grandparents to her and her siblings. I know they were just as proud of her as were the rest of us and had BIG HUGS for her at the end of the race! I had to get a picture of her with them!

Well and you know Griffin loves CHLOE but just as much as he loves her he LOVES her BROTHERS because they are rough and tough and play tag and box and any other boy stuff he doesn't get around here with his sisters...I think you can tell from the pics why he doesn't like to hang out with his momma!
1 comments:
I just love your CC family! Thanks for keeping up with them so well.
Andrea
Post a Comment