We were blessed with a surprise visit this past Sunday from Lisa, Kaelyn, & Alton! It was feeding time for Alton so the girls got to feed him! Megan went and grabbed the camera and snapped this picture of Natalie & Alton together! I'm so glad she did because it is such a precious picture! Lisa is so good about letting the girls help out with him. He's like a real life baby doll to them! We are all so in love with him and he is just the sweetest thing! And his smiles are out of this world! If you haven't seen him with his big smile you need to go on over to Lisa's blog and check him out! Warning you may feel the urge to reach in the computer and smooch him!
Italy Day 3 {Cinque Terre}
3 years ago




4 comments:
he is such a sweetie!
I bet you are counting down the days until you get to smooch on him DAILY!!
Susie,
Cute page!!
I got the date stamps off of someone's blog for free. I can email the document to you if you want it as well. There is a pink and yellow "highlighter" for the dates.
To import my free paper and embellishments, I saved it to my pictures and then opened a blank page in MM. Then I clicked on add photo and added them that way. There might be an easier way, but that's the only way I know how to do it right now. If you want me to email the stamps to you, give me your email address and I'll send them your way!
Happy Hump day!!
Susie, here is the link where you can find the stamps and upload them yourself. hope you had a nice time in Texas and it wasn't too hot!
http://lgperspectives.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment