Friday, March 6, 2009

Surprise pictures from my nieces and nephew

So this is what you find on your camera after you have a visit of teenage nieces and nephews!! I was uploading pictures to the computer this morning and when I found these! We had some of the "Hellers" come up for supper last Saturday night. Sometime while I was in the kitchen someone got a hold of the camera!! It's pretty funny though. These pictures made me smile this morning. Cassie must not quite had the settings right for this picture but it is a good picture of how straight her teeth are! ha ha.



Here's my nephew, John. He's pretty laid back and happy most of the time. We got to see him yesterday at Megan's orthodontist appointment. He just happened to be driving by the same time we were walking in so he stopped in to talk to us for a minute. Well when it was time for Megan's consultation, John offered to watch Griffin in the waiting room for me. How sweet is that! That truly blessed my heart yesterday as normally I'm trying to get Griffin to sit still and be quiet while I'm trying to listen to what Dr. Helms is telling me. So Griffin and I were both happy about that! Thanks John!

Here's my sweet and silly niece Chloe, not sure what was going on here. I thought it was a pretty funny picture. I guess random nonsense pictures sometimes are the ones that make you smile the most! ha ha.

And it looks like Miss Natalie got in on the fun too! She LOVES her big cousins and loves to act crazy with them! You never know what kind of mischief they are up to??? OK so I may have embarassed them all by posting this on the blog but I guess it is safe to say if you take a picture with my camera more than likely it will find its way onto the blog!

Also bare with me...I messing with the layout of my posts. I just made a blog book, which is awesome, but some of the pages where I had centered the pictures and words, it printed the pictures on one page and the words on next so there was some wasted space next to the pictures...so I'm thinking if I justify everything to the left then it will print better in the book...We shall see...I may be totally off base on that but I tend to live and learn from my mistakes...and usually there are ALOT of mistakes! If anyone is interested the site is blog2print.com It is super easy and quick to upload the blog into the book...seriously only took about 10 minutes!! Although you can only have 350 pictures, which because I LOVE pictures, I had more than that. So instead of doing one year in one book...I'm doing six month books. My first book was 114 pages but it is really cool to have all of the posts and comments in there. I know the books will be something the kids as well as Les & I will be glad we have in the future to look back and read through the journey of our lives and relive them in the book! I highly recommend you all do it!! You'll thank me some day. I can't take credit for the book idea as I did get it from Ms. Ashley over at Graber Gab...she made one a while back and I thought it was the coolest idea ever! So thank you Ashley for your brilliance!!

0 comments:

Holiday World

Family Fun