Wednesday, March 18, 2009 we headed back to San Antonio to Sea World! Like I said the kids are outdoors and love all kinds of animals especially sea life! It was Spring Break in Texas so it was pretty crowded but we had a ton of fun anyway! The biggest highlight of the day was the kids got to feed the dolphins and pet them! It was so fun to watch them. I had read about this too before going so this is the first stop that we made and I went and waited in the "fish" line for about 20 minutes before it was actual feeding time to make sure the kids got their fish. So I was able to get some pictures from a distance of them trying to reach in the water to pet them before they fed them. This was the day that when I looked through the lens of the camera looking for Griffin and saw a little boy with blonde hair and thought is that my Griffin...he looks so big and grown up? It was one of those days that I think I literally watched him grow before my very eyes! I took the camera down just to be sure I was looking right and sure enough it was him....he's really stretched out and getting tall! He will always be my baby and he still likes to snug-bug with his mommy & daddy but I know there's not much baby left in him! But that's OK because I know there is still lots for him to learn and discover...like petting the dolphins! All three of them said the skin felt rubbery! I was so busy taking pictures I didn't even think about myself reaching down to pet them! What was I thinking...Oh well it was much more fun watching their expressions! We also enjoyed Shamu, Sharks, Sting-rays, alligators, and the Sea Lions. The Sea Lion show also had a HUGE walrus and part of the show the walrus did sit-ups! It was pretty funny. The dolphin show had a buluga whale, which is white and it's baby followed it around during the show the kids loved that. They also had divers that interacted with the dolphins jumps and dives and the kids got to meet them and have a picture with them also. Big Bird and his Sesame Street friends were also there and put on a show in the afternoon that was another added surprise we didn't know was there. It was another jam packed day of fun and the kids were zonked about 10 minutes down the road...and they slept through the traffic jam we got stuck in but it wasn't too bad only about 20 minute delay. So that brings us to day 6.....stay tuned.
Italy Day 3 {Cinque Terre}
3 years ago





1 comments:
It looks like you guys enjoyed eachother! I can't wait to take my family on vactions and make memories.... I mean when the kids get older so they can remember things. We love traveling with them now but it will be so awesome when they can appreciate it too!
Post a Comment