Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to my sister, Leanne!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Leanne, a.k.a. Aunt Annie! Happy Birthday to yooooooooooooooou! Can you hear me singing through the internet?? Hope you have a great day and glad you are older than me again! (for those of you who don't know...my sister was born 03/24/1971 and I was born 03/05/1972 so for 19 days we are the same age, pretty cool uh?) I must say I'm sure getting a baby sister had to be the best birthday present EVER! JK. Hope you have a great day!!

(Leanne with nieces Cassie & Courtney)

2 comments:

Chelsa said...

that's neat that you and your sis are so close in age!

Kevin & Leanne said...

Well I must honestly say I don't remember my first b-day. But I am truly thankful that God did give me a baby sister for my birthday 37 years ago !!

Love,
Leanne:)

Holiday World

Family Fun