Yes yesterday was another b-day for me #37 to be exact! How and when did that happen? Age doesn't really bother me, maybe it's because I'm the youngest in my family and there will always be someone older than me? I am just thankful to be having another one! God is Good!

My sweet MIL, Gwen, invited us for supper for my b-day! How nice was that that I didn't have to fix supper! Griffin spent the afternoon with grandma on wednesday so he helped her decorate a cake for me. He was telling me all about it yesterday and he couldn't wait for me to see it. The cake was exactly how he had described it! It of course was yummy as well!
(excuse the blurry pic, les was on camera duty)
The Klopfensteins also came over to help celebrate! It was a very nice family dinner. We got to love on Alton and the kids loved playing with Kaelyn after supper. Alton is really growing and is just so snuggly. Natalie got to hold him and he fell asleep on her! She was very proud of herself.


Kaelyn & Megan each lost a tooth on Wednesday night so I had to get a picture of their "holy smiles". It was the first one for Kaelyn that she lost at home..she has had 4 that the dentist pulled. And Megan was brave and pulled her own tooth!! I told them the toothfairy was busy on St. Mary's Road as she made stops at both houses in one night!!
And some of the most exciting news that we got yesterday was Les got a call from Massey-Ferguson and told him that Griffin won the coloring contest that he entered when we stopped by their booth at the Louisville Farm Show!! He actually won that pedal tractor that he said "I'm so going to win that". I still can't believe he won! He called Cassie on my cell phone to tell her that he won and he said "you should see the smile on my face it is SO BIG right now!" We were all pretty excited for him! They told Les they would ship it in the mail. So when Griffin was talking to Uncle Kevin a.k.a. The UPS man...he asked him "can you please bring it to me in the PS truck". It was so fun to listen to him tell his story of winning the pedal tractor to every one, he was so excited! The excitement in his voice was so precious! It's little things like that, that bring me so much joy. So all in all it was a pretty good birthday!
Griffin riding on HIS pedal tractor at the farm show.




5 comments:
I praise God for you Susie. You are such a Godly wife and mom and such a blessing to all those who know you.
Happy Birthday!
You are loved.
Lauren
i LOVED griffin's excitement too! what a blessing he is and so funny!can you send to me via email the pic of k and megan? thanks
Happy Birthday Susie.. you are truly a blessing to me too.. Your family are is so precious and I admire you as a beautiful Godly mother and wife... Happy Birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You are a wonderful lady...so glad to have you in my life...I am so excited for Griffin also..
I ran onto your blog from Tera's and love love love your digital scrapbooking pages. Do you mind if I ask what kind of program you have? BTW Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment