We are home! We got home friday evening after spending a wonderful week in Texas! I'm in the process of downloading 600 pictures to my computer (I'm serious). I thought while that's going on I'd give a shout out to my sweet friend, Tera, and wish her a Happy Birthday from the Grabers! Sorry I didn't get a card in the mail to you...our vacation kind of got in the way of that! So I thought I'd just blog about what a wonderful friend you are and how God has truly blessed me with your friendship! You & Alex are doing a great job of raising your two cutie pie little girls and know they too have hearts for the Lord! I hope you have a blessed day and are able to blow out your candles, should be a little easier without that gap now! ha ha...you know I'm speaking from experience! I'm sure your girls will be more than glad to help you out if you have any trouble!! Happy Birthday!!
Italy Day 3 {Cinque Terre}
3 years ago




1 comments:
Oh my goodness, how did I miss this?! I think when I came over to your blog last week and saw Day 1 of your vacation, I just assumed I was in the right spot since you had just gotten home! Ah! Thank you for such a sweet birthday "card!" ;) Love you too!!
Post a Comment