So my Martha Stewart type Friend, Kiersten, out did herself again with this birthday cake for her husband's 40th b-day. A couple weeks ago we went down to Evansville to help surprise him for his b-day. She made every aspect of this cake and I found out she actually bakes the cakes from scratch! How even more impressed I am with her abilities. She had 3 different types of cakes within this one cake, banana, pumpkin, and (vanilla) white cake! They were the moistest melt in your mouth cakes! She even made those peace signs. She's amazing! I think she is thinking about going into the party planning business...so if anyone ever needs that type of service just let me know and I'll give you her info...you can check out her blog too at The Stahls.
This is Kiersten with her husband Brad and his daughter McKenna after he walked in on his big surprise!
Kiersten had a couple of posters made of different pics from throughout Brads 40 years and also made a list of different things that happened the year he was born. She thought of everything.
She also had peace sign necklaces for the kids and toys and a craft table set up to keep them busy while the party was going on. The Graber kids went a little crazy with the tattoos! Griffin even had one with the 60's motto.."make love, not war" on his cheek! I was like slow down there little boy!





0 comments:
Post a Comment