Just giving anyone that is interested the FYI ~ the program I use for all my digital scrapbook pages is called Memory Mixer II. Well the new version Memory Mixer 3 is being launched on QVC today during their paper crafting hour 1pm-3pm ! I am so EXCITED! They have some pretty cool new updates with this version 3. QVC (the shopping channel 137 on Dish Network) is the only place you can purchase it today and will be available in stores starting on March 5. So if anyone else is interested in it...just thought I'd pass on the information. I know I'm going to be updating my software!! If you check there website out...it has it listed twice...one is on auto-delivery, which means in August, October, & January they will send you additional software to go with the program i.e. more digi embellishments, quick mixes, etc... (I am assuming anyway that's what they have done before). The auto delivery is not included in the original price..it is $19.99 for each of those additional months. website has no pics yet because they are not going to actually launch it until during the 1-3 p.m. hours! It's best to watch the program because they will give a full demonstration of the product!
Italy Day 3 {Cinque Terre}
3 years ago




2 comments:
Thanks Susie! I'll have to DVR it! Or maybe I will actually be able to sit down and watch it! :) Shawn will be so thrilled that I've found something else to scrapbook with! Ha ha!
Hi Susie,
You posted on my blog this morning about Memory Mixer and Texas:).
I actually bought Memory Mixer because of you!! Shannon asked you about your scrapbooking and then she passed the info on to me. I really like the program!! I wish I had waited though and just bought version 3!! I'll probably have to wait a few months before I purchase it since I just bought version 2 about a month ago!
I do get the newsletter and plan to make some purchases today since I think there is a 30% sale!!!I love sales!
You mentioned your headed to Texas and staying at Lake Canyon near San Antonio. I emailed a friend of mine who lives in San Antonio and here is what she says. I hope it will give you some ideas.
Email:
" I think it is called Canyon Lake, and it is actually closer to San Marcos and New Braunfels...I think. Gruene is a little German town with a bunch of nice places to eat and tons of historic stuff...the same for Fredericksburg..shopping in quaint little shops. The outlet mall is in San Marcos...there may be river rafting right now, but I wouldn't imagine so since we haven't had any rain to speak of in ages. Sea World & Fiesta Texas are both here in San Antonio, the riverwalk and we have a really nice zoo. In San Antonio, we have the Museum of Texas Cultures...I think that's its name....lots of missions, including the Alamo...and gooooood Mexican food! =-)"
Post a Comment