Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sunday afternoon fun.

I'm playing catch up on my pictures. One week ago Sunday, my niece, Mallory, and nephew, Connor came home from church with us to get some major playing in with the kids. Some how the girls convinced the boys to play house with them and they ALL had baby dolls, I think Connor may have been the dad or the uncle and Griffin was pretending to be the big brother. It was pretty sweet to see them all getting along and playing and the girls including the boys!

Megan, Mallory, & Natalie are all 9 months apart...well Megan was 9 months when Mallory was born, and Mallory was 9 months when Natalie was born...so technically there are 18 months between Natalie & Megan, either way they have been the best of friends since they were born and have a great time when they are together.

I found this picture on my camera, someone, probably Megan since she isn't in the pic, took my camera down in the basement and snapped this photo, which how could you be made when she captured such a sweet pic of Natalie and Mallory?


Connor & Griffin are two peas in a pod. Even though one day they probably won't be happy they are sitting in a pink chair for this picture. They were having a great time being silly and aggravating the girls...as you can see in the below picture...Connor and Griffin were sneaking behind the girls giving them bunny fingers!

I love when they all get together and play. My kids absolutely LOVE their cousins and so do I! We are so blessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

our kids are also blessed to have cousins so close and best friends.... the cookies, well lets just say I make them often enough to not remember what recipe I used the last time... soooo.. it was a new recipe i found that i managed to have all the ingriedients in the cabnet for whithough going to town..., but they turned out.. what's your email i'll send it to ya...

Audrey said...

I love your layouts! I have been meaning to ask what you use to make them? And I would love to see pics of your girls when they were my girls' ages! I can't seem to remember Natalie's hair being dark!! Isn't that funny how both our oldest have blonde blonde hair and the younger ones have darker!

Holiday World

Family Fun