A week ago this past Saturday the kids and I made a trip to Evansville to pick up a few items, mainly to go to the Family Christian Bookstore. We met my niece, Courtney for lunch. We decided to go some where new that we hadn't been and Courtney suggested Cheeseburger Paradise. It was fun. We of course had to make a stop in the bathroom before we left but it must be the most festive bathroom I've ever been in. So I snapped a picture of Courtney with the kids. Yes only true devoted bloggers take pictures while your in the bathroom! ha ha. U of E is keeping Courtney busy so any chance we can grab to spend time with her we do! Courtney made a couple other stops with us. Griffin was on a mission to buy a new nerf gun as his Daddy-O broke his other one the night before. Griffin thought Courtney needed to help him pick it out. He accomplished that at Target. We were also looking for valentine candy along with the other 1000's of customers trying to squeeze into the 3 short aisles...definitely couldn't push the cart through...I think Courtney was probably glad she had to leave after that...b/c the kids didn't actually have their best manners going on during that time! Then the kids and I made our last stop at Sam's and of course being Saturday they had all their reps stationed passing out samples...my kids are all about that! ha ha Acutally it is an interesting way for them to try new foods! We actually bought some baked pretzel chips...that I doubt they would have tried if they wouldn't have tried them there. We made it home with only one fatality of a fox that decided to turn around and run under the big daddy dodge...sorry to say the RAM won! I was like EWE, OH, EWE...but there was nothing I could do to avoid it. It didn't phase the truck and we kept on going. Natalie called Les to tell him and he suggested that we should have gone back and picked it up for the fur! Natalie told him GROSS! I must say I agree with her and no fur is worth playing in traffic! ha ha.
Italy Day 3 {Cinque Terre}
3 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment