I've just updated my "about me" section of the blog to reflect upon the new direction God is taking me in. I am officially now 100% stay-at-home MOM! Not that I wasn't before but I will no longer be working as an at-home transcriptionist. The NP, I was transcribing for out of the blue decided to resign/retire.....therefore there was no longer a need for my services. It was totally fine with me and there were no hard feelings on either end. I will miss seeing people from the office but I just took it as God opening a new chapter in my life. It's a little odd for me to grasp the idea of not actually having any deadlines to meet or actually having a "job"...as I have ALWAYS had at least one job if not 2 since I was a teenager! But I really feel at peace about it. When I told Natalie that I was no longer going to be doing any dictation...her reaction was "YAY!! NOW YOU CAN PLAY WITH ME MORE OFTEN!"...bless her heart, all she has known is her mommy sitting at the computer transcribing! I have been working from home ever since Megan was a baby...10 years...hard to believe it has been that long. I contemplated maybe working part time in a office some where but I really do not feel that is where God wants me right now. And after praying about what God wanted me to do and the timing of all this I will be taking care of baby Alton when his mommy, Lisa, goes back to work in April. Needless to say my children are more than excited about the idea of seeing baby Alton every day after school! I told Lisa, um uh..he may be a little spoiled! Me and my children tend to be a little baby crazy...er maybe I should say ALOT baby crazy! God just has a way of working everything out so I'm looking forward to this new direction God has pointed me in because after all He is in control of my life and not me.
Italy Day 3 {Cinque Terre}
3 years ago




5 comments:
I am so happy for you Susie! That's awesome!
Praise the Lord!
and your Rabbit and my Daewoo could DEFINITELY be friends...that made me laugh so hard.
Lauren, circa 2009.
Hi Susie,
Thanks for your long sweet post. I always like to read posts! Then I know I'm not the only one looking at my blog..haha
I will probably end up buying MM3, but it will be in a few months.
I have not used the music or video elements yet. I haven't even looked at it. Maybe during the summer when I have more time! I'm looking forward to spring break when I have time to play around with the program more!
I have seen lots of free quickpages online at various websites. I wish they were easy to import into memory mixer. Maybe they are, I just haven't learned how to do that yet!
When do you go to Texas? Let me know what you end up doing!! Hopefully I'll get to make a trip to TX during the summer.
I love looking at your blog. You are such a good scrapper!! Very creative!!
Have a good Sunday! Kelly
i love to see how God works in our lives... it's great to see others remembering to listen to Him and follow His direction in life.
Thank you also for all your sweet comments on my posts. I know God made us "friends" for a reason :).
Susie, I know we've already talked about this, but just wanted to say again how blessed baby Alton will be! Lisa and I have both been in those positions, just waiting for God to open the door...ask and we will receive!
Post a Comment