So the kids are back in school and I finally get a chance to post our pics from all the fun we had during their 5 snow days!
We ALL love to play in the snow..I guess our kids got an honest dose of adventure from both their parents!
This was their first snow day that looks like minimal snow compared to what came the next week! But they still had fun in it. Natalie had the bright idea to use the sled as a snow board and go down the hill...you can see they wore all the snow away from the sledding...Well after Griffin saw Natalie do that..he had to try too! Griffin also had to taste the snow...it's OK it wasn't yellow snow!
Yes the girls are standing in our road...when there is snow on the ground our road basically has zero travel...so I let them slide down the hill into the road. I of course stayed on the road to make sure it was all clear. They thought it was great!


When we got the 9 inches of snow...it was time for dad to break out the 4-wheeler and the tube sled! Neal of course was there to help out with that fun. It wouldn't be the same without him.
Griffin loves to hang out with Neal and Neal is such a good sport...Griffin was throwing snow balls at him and he just let him do it.
The first tube didn't last long in a field of bean stubble but Les came to the rescue with an inflated inner tube from the farm!
I think Les is the biggest kid of them all! Can't you just hear him laughing in these pictures! He's the greatest daddy!
I got in on a little sledding too!
Of course the kids wanted their turn at driving the 4-wheeler in the snow! Boy was that fun to watch. I had tears in my eyes I was laughing so hard at them! They all love to go FAST! Look at the snow flying off those wheels! This is Megan below...She didn't really care for the freezing rain that was coming down when it was her turn but I think she still enjoyed it!
Griffin took off on his own...he's a natural motorhead! His dad asked him what he would have done if he needed to stop...he said "I'd let off with my thumb!" Too smart!
Natalie was all about trying to go fast too! She did a pretty good job handling the 4-wheeler.
Natalie making snow angels and Griffin & Megan were trying to decide whether to make a snowman, fort, and I think it ended up being a pyramid. The snow wasn't very good at making much that day except a mess!
These are the icicles that Daddy & Neal surprised them with!
We had these mountains of snow around the yard from all the snow that was pushed off of the drives. These are pictures of the kids climbing up to the top...Griffin had to have assistance from his Big Sisters but they got him up there! He was so proud.
Griffin had to go conquer the smaller of the two mountains of snow also...he made it to the top of this one all by himself.
This is more sledding the 2nd day of the big snow!
Megan & Natalie are so fun to watch...they truly are the best of friends.
These are just random pics of Megan. I love her blue eyes!
Here's miss Natalie's random shots. She had dug through the snow to find the grass..silly girl.
Griffin in his ski mask & blue eyes! Funny boy.
More pics of the kids...who would want to ride in the back of a pick-up truck in the freezing rain??? Graber Farm kids of course!







6 comments:
Looks like a LOT of fun! Your layouts are super cute :)
I have one question...with all these snow days, are you kiddos still going to be in school in JULY??! ;)
Susie, when I see Megan I still see the pictures of her when she was a baby. The one with the dress on (blue?) and I think it had butterlies and flowers in the background and she had one with a white sailor's outfit & hat on too, didn't she? I remember those hanging in the clinic and I think I might still have copies of them stashed somewhere here at home!! They sure are growing up fast!!!
Awesome pics! You should send them into farm and ranch or country living or somewhere! I am serious. Loveya.
susie, when making your blog book you can add pictures from your computer, or other accounts such as photobucket, flickr, picasa.. so if you have added slideshows along the way you can go there and just add those pictuers you had in that slideshow.. or if you have your header layouts saved you can add them too... i'm excited if you can't tell!
Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. I like the layout with the pictures from the window...neat idea.
Love the pictures! Don't you just love the natural light on snow days!!!
Post a Comment