Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Flash back June 2003

I am EXTREMELY excited about the latest version of my digital scrapbook program!! I received it in the mail yesterday and couldn't wait to see all the new papers, embellishments, fonts, and gadgets it entailed! I decided to to use this picture of my girls with Evan Stahl from June 2003. My BFF, Kiersten, had just adopted baby Evan and this was the girls first time to get to hold him! Look how tiny they were...also this was B.G. (before Griffin). I showed the picture to Griffin and he insisted that it was him in the picture! ha ha. He doesn't quite understand there was a time when it was just the Graber Girls...he definitely doesn't want to be left out! Megan was age 4 1/2 and Natalie was 3, my how things change in just 6 short years!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

your pages are so neat.. do you really have all your pictures in scrapbook pages, if your that caught up I have to say "hats off to you" I am so behind in doing ANYTHING with my pictures. I have never done scrapbooking before, but your digital stuff makes me maybe want to start.. I need to do something with my pictures.. how does the digital stuff work, how do you print them?

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHH- I am so emotional looking at this picture. The page is awesome....i am still contemplating buying that program. PSE is fun but more time consuming. is it still on QVC website? Of course, I'll want to get a new computer too!!!!

Jamie Truelove said...

your girls have grown up so much! Does that make you sad??? I wish I could do half the scrapbook stuff you can!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the reassuring comment susie.. It is so hard quiting, I feel guilty, but I'm just ready to be in some sort of a routine and right now we are way from it.. Things will hopefully get better soon..

Kelly said...

Susie,
Do you like the new version of Memory Mixer? Do you think there are enough upgrades that it was worth the money? I like how the text can be wrapped around the picture, that's way cool:)

Lauren said...

could they be any more precious?

Holiday World

Family Fun