Yesterday Griffin was begging to play outside and ride his bike. The sunshine was so beautiful and gave us both Spring fever!! After he rode his bike for a little bit he came in and asked if I would play "Hey Batter" with him...a.k.a. baseball...but that is what he calls it! He's so silly.
I was amazed with his improvement in coordination. I pitched to him and he hit the ball almost every time...aside from the time the kitty cat decided to crawl around and through his legs when he was trying to bat! He took time out to play with the kitty for a little bit but then he was back at hitting "home runs". If he was able to run to the tree that was a home run. I love the rules he makes up for his own game! ha ha.
After I finally convinced him to come into the house because my hands were freezing!! This is what his pants and shoes looked liked...I guess the saying on his sweatshirt "Never enough Dirt" truly applies to him!! I have a feeling when Spring finally does get here I'll be doing ALOT more stain removing!! I think I really should have bought stock in the corporation that makes SHOUT! 




0 comments:
Post a Comment