Friday, February 6, 2009

Griffin ~ my little farmer


Here's Griffin's first planting experience! One of the NP's from work gave me an Amaryllis as a gift at Christmas. So I gave it to Griffin to plant. He was so proud of it. We put it in his room on his dresser and every few days he would bring it out to me and show me how it was growing! And then he would water it every now and then...it doesn't require much water. And he would keep it turned away from the sun so it would keep growing up and not over. And finally now it has 3 beautiful blooms on it. He said One is him, One is Megan, and One is Natalie! The plant is about as big as he is!! He such a precious little farmer! It really amazes me how much of his little farm boy personality is just "natural" he picks up on a lot of things without even being taught! I guess he gets it honest from his Daddy & Grandpa! He is really blessed by having them in his life! Me too!

3 comments:

Leah Robinson said...

What a cutie!

About the card reader, yes it will work with Vista. I have vista on my laptop and use it all the time!

You were right about the natural light!!! Also some of the best lighting, believe it or not comes on days with an overcast!!

JessGraceIz said...

He is such a doll...Maybe I can hire him, I always seem to kill my plants.

Guatmama said...

OK, so Griffin is awfully cute, but we already knew this. Get a load of that awesome cabinet in the background...makes me drewl sp?

Holiday World

Family Fun