I didn't get a chance to post about our Valentine's supper. As I have said before Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday. The last few years I have had our "red candle light supper" for the kids and Les. The kids look forward to it. We pull out the red table cloth and everything tends to revolve around "red". We had lasagna, salad with "red" tomatoes, baby bell cheese which is wrapped in "red" wax packaging, red jello, and valentine M&M's, also Red Fruit Punch to drink. We used our red plastic trays to eat on. It's nothing fancy but it is fun for the family. I always put their Valentine gifts at the table so it is a special treat when they sit down. I found these mugs on clearance (YAY) and put a little stuffed animal in each...(the girls animals has earrings in the ears for them!) Then I stuck a little cash in there for them too...Natalie took her money and donated it all to the Pregnancy Care Center via the baby bottle boomerang fundraiser! It was a decision she made on her own..and that blesses my heart more than anything that she too was sharing the love on Valentine's Day!
Italy Day 3 {Cinque Terre}
3 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment