Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy 15th Birthday Chloe!!

So my blogging efficiency is lacking these days so I am a day behind but I wanted to wish my Beautiful niece, Chloe, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Natalie said I had to put a picture with her since their birthdays are so close together (3 days apart)! I will always remember the night you were born Chloe! Your grandma and I were standing there in the waiting room together and your dad came out and told us "It's a girl!" Your grandma about jumped off the ground I think and we were so happy and gave each other a BIG HUG!! You've been such a blessing to all of us! Hope you had a great day!! We love you!

5 comments:

Chelsa said...

pretty sure i saw chloe working at scoops the other day! (last sat.?)

Susie said...

Yep, that's here the scoops ice cream girl! My kids are SO EXCITED she is working there!!

Susie said...

That's suppose to be her not here!

Chelsa said...

lol i love that place! i could never work in an ice cream shop- i would weigh 300 lbs! it is a weakness of mine!

Chelsa said...

p.s. thank you for your comment on my last post. jer. 29:11 is one of my very favorite scriptures (obviously by my header you prob figured that out by now). glad to know i'm not the only one that gets in a funk every now and then. most days have been pretty good lately, but then i'll have a day like today (which is going much better now btw) and i get pretty down.

Holiday World

Family Fun