Griffin ~ Age 5

How did my my baby turn
5 right before my eyes!! He brings so much laughter into this house! We have really enjoyed the addition of a little boy in our family ever since May 23, 2004! Even though he keeps me hoppin and is LOUD and gives everything 100% and then some, he has the sweetest little spirit and is quite charming. He also is very INDEPENDANT and wants to things his way
(he's alot like his big sister, Megan and daddy that way!) He also GRADUATED from preschool this year and will be going to Kindergarten in the Fall! People ask him what his mommy is going to do when he goes to school...and he promptly tells them "she will cry!" hee hee He knows his mommy too well! Then he also tells them Baby Alton will be with her. He's so sweet worried about me being lonely. 
Mrs. Brenda & Mrs. Peggy were his teachers at Little Scholars Preschool in Loogootee. They are awesome! They also taught Natalie when she was in preschool. It was a little sad to think I wouldn't ever be going to be dropping off anymore children for them to teach but that's OK just another chapter closed and a new chapter beginning in our lives.

Griffin also LOVES his sisters, and pretty much will go along with whatever they want to do...He just gets upset when they "EXCLUDE" him. It's so sad....to hear him cry about that. Because he just wants to be playing what they are...but he tends to irritate them somewhat...like little brothers can do.

But they too LOVE him to pieces and life wouldn't be the same without him as their little brother!
Griffin with Libby, the dog.
He really thinks he should be able to work with his daddy & grandpa on the farm ALL the time. It just makes him so sad when he can't.

The pic above is the Griffin getting ready to go to work with daddy!

And these pics are the AFTER working with Daddy! He made sure to tell me he wanted to wear his pants with the hole in the knee because those are his work pants!

My dirty, dirty, dirty boy! He loves his dog, Libby!

He loves our dogs, Libby & Zac. Libby is a little more laid back than Zac and is always hanging out where Griffin is and Griffin just loves all over her. She is one of his best friends. Both dogs tend to find their way into pictures when I get the camera out! Too funny.
(notice Zac cautiously sneaking into the picture behind Griffin? I think he thought I wouldn't notice! ha ha)
I have not seen my baby boy today as he got to go spend the night with Kaelyn & Alton last night after their swimming lesson! So hopefully he is having a GREAT TIME there and will have a super day today on his BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRIFFIN! We LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!
5 comments:
Susie,
I love Griffin's cake!!! His eyes are soo pretty,.. or I guess I should say handsome since he's a boy right?:) Happy Birthday Griffin!!!
happy birthday griffin!! :)
it's hard to imagine where the last 5 years have gone isn't it??
him and B seem so much alike
Love his cake...and it was super yummy too!! :) He is such a cutie! The new play set looks fun!
I'm excited about the season premier tonight too!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats girl!!!
Who made that fab cake??
Post a Comment