Griffin has been taking swimming lessons on Tuesdays & Fridays with his cousin Kaelyn. He is having so much FUN! I think if I were the instructor I'd be a little harder on Griffin because he can sweet talk her into letting him do what he wants...like jumping in off the side of the wall. The first night she wanted them to jump straight in....well that simple little jump...was a little too difficult for him to do with all his energy...his first jump looked like a swan dive that ended up in a belly flop(which he absolutely thought was too cool!) His second jump he was able to keep his legs straight but his torso was still bent over...and still resulted in a belly flop (which again he thought was cool). Miss Kaelyn did perfect and exactly how she was told...she is such a good little rule follower. Griffin likes to see how far he can go and still be within the rule. I am actually surprised he hasn't tried to incorporate his cannon ball jump into swim lessons. He does like reaching his arms out and pointing his hand as if it was a shark because sharks to him are super cool. He loves that he gets to go do something with Kaelyn and they have become pretty good buddies lately.
Aunt Lisa had told him he could spend the night with Kaelyn sometime after swim lesson and every time he goes he asks if he gets to spend the night. Well I think this Friday he is going to get to do that and he is super excited! Saturday is his "real" birthday (he's had a couple "Fake" birthday celebrations) so I can't think of a better gift for him than to wake up from a sleep over with his cousins KK & Alton. I'm sure he'll be happy as ever because this will be the first time he has gotten to go...normally it's his sister's going somewhere and he stays home...so I'm sure he'll think he's BIG Stuff!
Italy Day 3 {Cinque Terre}
3 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment