Monday, May 11, 2009

Update on Dawn - please continue to pray!

I just got a call from my sister and she had spoke to her MIL, Linda, who was at the hospital visiting Dawn. They have admitted her to the ICU. She awoke this morning throwing up and felt like her heart was racing so they went to the ER. Since being at the hospital they found her BP up over 200 and when Dawn's BP went up the babies heart rate would go down. They gave her some medicine and they were able to get her BP down around 180 (I am assuming these are systolic numbers??) Linda also told Leanne that when she walked in and gave Dawn a kiss on the forehead her BP went down even more! Leanne said her MIL has the healing kiss! I'm sure it did make Dawn more relaxed to have her parents and MIL there too. They are going to keep her overnight and Dawn's sister is taking care of her little boy Alex. Keith, dawn's husband, has gotten sick a couple times since being at the hospital too...not sure if it is nerves or a flu bug or what. So just keep them all in your prayers I know they would much appreciate it!

1 comments:

Leah Robinson said...

Oh my I'm still praying!!! Any word today?

Holiday World

Family Fun