Friday, May 8, 2009

Having fun with Alton.

Alton is quite the spitter boy so one day after lunch Les was trying to take his 5 minute after lunch power nap, I handed Alton over for some male bonding while I went to get his change of clothes and when I came back this is what I found! Heee Heee

Alton: How do you do that Griffin?? I really want to suck on my finger too!
Alton: So it's this finger???
Griffin: Good job Alton, you're doing it!
Alton: Oh Man this is the Life, No wonder they fall asleep so fast!!
Les & Griffin: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
********
***Alton is really trying to find his fingers, if I leave the room and his paci is out.... in go his fingers! Griffin thinks it's funny and says he's been teaching him that! (not really) Griffin used to suck both his index finger and his middle finger when he was a baby and then when he was about 2 he hurt his middle finger and had a band-aid on it so he cut back to just sucking one finger. (that's really not what was going on in the pics......when I took the pictures...I had my camera set where it would take 2 pics in a row and these were the results of that...then when I saw the pics I couldn't resist writing the captions below them!!) hee hee
******
And Don't mind the ugly orange recliner....it was actually my brothers from his bachelor days who passed it on to Les during his bachelor days.....I know I have the ugliest but most comfortable furniture hard for Les to part with! ha ha.

0 comments:

Holiday World

Family Fun