I just talked to my sister a little while ago. They were able to get her BP down to within normal range and moved her into a normal room yesterday and keep her overnight for observation. They were expected to be able to go home after the doctor visited with them today. So THANK YOU, THANK YOU for your prayers!! I'm sure any continued prayers for a healthy pregnancy, delivery, and baby born in August would be greatly appreciated!
Italy Day 3 {Cinque Terre}
3 years ago




3 comments:
YAY! Thank God! I will keep her in my prayers!
PTL! i was so so worried! i kept checking your blog yesterday while at work to see if there was any updates!
Hi Susie ~ I wanted you to know that I've been looking for an e-mail address so I could get hold of you...but I don't seem to have one for you anymore! I'd hoped to e-mail you before adding anything to my blog - just so you would know how VERY MUCH I appreciate you!
I'm VERY thankful for your prayers & your post - more than you'll ever know. Lots of people at church/friends had details mixed up, so I was hoping my blog post could answer everyone's questions on one place. I'm not at all bothered that you posted it here - I'm grateful! Thank you! God knows the details, and that's what really mattered! :)
Post a Comment